Services Offered at this Location
Whole Body Cryotherapy
Whole body cryotherapy is a safe, pain-free treatment that cools the exterior layer of skin with sub-zero blasts of air for up to three minutes. The treatment promotes significant, long-term benefits, both medical and aesthetic.
> Learn More About Whole Body Cryotherapy
Infrared light (experienced as heat) is the invisible part of the sun’s spectrum (that does not contain harmful UV rays). Infrared saunas are an effective tool for natural healing and prevention and regular use has a cumulative effect on the body. Our saunas are specifically designed to promote a deep, healthy and natural detoxifying sweat.
> Learn More About Infrared Therapy
Compression therapy uses compressed air to massage your limbs, mobilize fluid, and speed recovery in the legs and hips.
> Learn More About Compression Therapy
Trained medical professionals will prepare and administer customizable intravenous vitamin therapy and treatments aimed at helping the body function at its optimum.
> Learn More About IV Therapy
Injection therapy is a quick and effective way to get the benefits offered by one of our custom cocktails. They only take seconds to administer and the benefits lasts for days.
> Learn More About Injectable Vitamin Therapy
If you are searching for a way to alleviate sore muscles, joints, or simply treat an injury, whole body cryotherapy is a great treatment method to consider. So, what exactly is it, how does it help, what is it used for? These are a few of the basics as it pertains to whole body cryotherapy.
What is it and how does it work
Whole body cryotherapy is a form of muscle therapy, which is typically used to treat muscle soreness and pain. The procedure involves freezing the body to a temperature of below 200 degrees F, for a period of two to four minute sessions. The term cryotherapy basically translates to “cold treatment.”
This treatment works by the individual (patient/athlete) stepping into the freeze chamber, where their body will be exposed to temperatures of about –200 degrees F. It is a fairly simple procedure which can be done in local spas, doctor offices, physical therapists use the equipment, as do training facilities/gyms, for athletes.
Benefits of whole body cryotherapy
The benefits of choosing to treat different aches and pains through whole body cryotherapy are truly endless; and, those benefits don’t end with pain relief. Some of the many ways this form of therapy/treatment has been relied upon in recent years includes:
- Treating physical aches and pains for athletes. Both prior to training/games, and after, athletes will step into the cooling chamber (usually naked, or almost completely naked), to freeze away aches and pains.
- Anxiety and depression – Many doctors, therapists, and specialists have also relied on this treatment for patients who suffer from depression or anxiety. The treatment is intended to help temporarily boost your mood/spirits, which can help with these conditions.
- Anti-aging – A number of claims that whole body cryotherapy can help you look a few years younger is also floating around out there. It helps the skin look younger, more elastic, and smoother, for longer periods of time.
- Weight loss aid – Colder temperatures force the body to work harder; in turn, you are going to burn hundreds of calories in a span of minutes. Over time, this can help with weight loss, of course with balanced diet and workout regimen as well.
- Body pain/aches – In addition to general muscle soreness (post workout or game), this form of treatment has been used in Japan since the 1970s, in treating conditions like MS, RA, and other inflammatory conditions. It can help alleviate muscle soreness and joint soreness which is typically linked to these conditions.
Who can benefit from this treatment? –
The question should be “who won’t/can’t benefit from whole body cryotherapy?” With so many ailments, body aches, pain, fatigue, weight loss patients, or even those who suffer from inflammation conditions (such as arthritis) can benefit from this treatment. Athletes and everyday people alike will enjoy this quick and easy cooling technology, as a daily therapeutic treatment option for different conditions.
What’s the Verdict?
So, is this treatment ideal for you? If you are looking for the fountain of youth, you’ve found it here. For those suffering from muscle aches and pain, look no further. Or, if you need to shed a few pounds, this treatment is a possible solution to your worries. These are a few of the many benefits of this treatment, and some of the people who will benefit from this form of therapy.
What is IV Drip Therapy?
There is an increasing trend of people especially celebrities, tending to receive vitamins intravenously for different reasons. That raises the fundamental question of what really is IV drip therapy. Well, Intravenous (IV) vitamin therapy refers to type of method through which vitamins and minerals are directly administered into the bloodstream to help in the treatment of different health conditions like cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, sleep problems and asthma among others.
IV drip therapy is also a way of boosting energy levels and stimulating the immune system, in addition to being a method of dealing with stress. While the therapy comes in formula of vitamins customized depending on the patients’ needs, the most popular form is the “Myer’s Cocktail”.
How does it work?
Following cases of dehydration which cause loss of critical fluids in the body, an injection of vitamins or more nutrients into the body is done by inserting a thin plastic tube or IV line containing a needle on one end of the tube, into a person’s vein, then attaching or connecting the other end of the tube to a bag of fluids hung next to the patient. That works by offering the healthcare provider with several medication types that are safer as there as one does not necessarily have to be poked with needles very time. The nutrients are injected into the body thereby boosting the immune system and its core functions.
What is the benefit?
When the food matrix which comprises vitamins and minerals is naturally consumed, it influences the extent at which nutrients are absorbed, both positively and negatively. Besides, the failure to release nutrients from the gut and the liver into the bloodstream following the digestion and absorption of food may turn out harmful to unknown extent. That highlights the health benefits of the Intravenous (IV) vitamin therapy process as follows – it is a more effective and better therapy for asthmatic individuals, and fatigued persons among other complicated conditions.
IV drip therapy is an ideal method for feeding those patients in critical conditions such that they cannot manage eating. It is also helpful in hospitals especially for treating a high level of deficiency of certain or particular nutrients, following monitored and assessed blood test thereby correcting the impacts of the deficiency of nutrients.
How does it make you feel afterwards?
Upon being taken through the Intravenous (IV) vitamin therapy process as a result of say fatigue or nutrient deficiencies, one feels more energized as he or she has the immune system boosted in carrying out its functions that are critical to one remaining in amore better healthy state than before.
What type of things does it help with?
With direct administering nutrients to the body, Intravenous (IV) vitamin therapy help in increasing the level of body nutrients which in turn act as a source of immediate therapeutic response through correction of the deficiencies arising from various diseases including cardiovascular disease. It provides vitamins B and C and Magnesium into the body for the health benefit of an individual. For an overall healthy body, you must have a taste of the IV drip therapy.
If you haven’t tried out an infrared sauna, then you’re
missing out on a lot of things that could potentially improve your health.
What is an Infrared Sauna?
Also known as a far-infrared sauna, an infrared sauna is basically a type of sauna that utilizes light waves to create heat. While a conventional sauna uses heat to warm the surrounding air which in turn warms your body, an infrared sauna directly heats your body without warming the surrounding air. In other words, this type of sauna causes heat to penetrate deep inside body tissue, making it much more effective than traditional saunas. This form of therapy is known as infrared therapy and is
widely used to treat numerous ailments.
How Does it Work?
An Infrared sauna is designed to deliver Far-Infrared light wave radiation directly to the human body without needing any bands. This results in an electromagnetic radiation spectrum which causes the sauna to produce heat and natural positive radiation effects in the body once it’s detected by your body’s thermo receptors located in the skin.The far-infrared light waves are capable of altering DNA/Proteins, cells, cell membranes, cell fluids, including and especially water molecules. The impact at cellular level increases mitochondrial activity, which boosts metabolism. The light waves also change proteins within bodily tissue in a way that is crucial for overall biological activity.Infrared sauna sessions typically take between 15–45 minutes for one to experience the full force of the therapy. The appeal of these saunas is that they cause similar effects to the body just like those caused by intense exercise, such as deep and vigorous sweating and increased heart rate. However, the saunas deliver these results at much lower temperatures compared to regular saunas, and with less strain.This makes it a perfect choice for people who cannot tolerate the intense heat of regular saunas.
What are the Benefits of Infrared Saunas?
Research indicates that an infrared sauna treatment is an effective tool for natural healing and prevention. Because of the light waves’ ability to penetrate body tissue, the saunas deliver a load of health benefits, which makes them some of the best therapies for promoting good overall health and wellbeing.Therefore, if you are really looking forward to living a comfortable life while eliminating and preventing various ailments, then you should definitely consider trying out infrared sauna therapy.Now as stated earlier, infrared saunas do have numerous health benefits which more and more people are becoming aware of. Several studies indicate that regular use of infrared sauna therapy can help:
- Improve Cardiovascular Function and Health: Treatment helps treat congestive heart failure, normalizes blood pressure, lowers cholesterol levels, treats arrhythmia, and relieves chronic pain
- Reduce Side Effects of Diabetes such as chronic fatigue, pain, depression, heart failure, and other heart complications. It also improves overall health and wellbeing of diabetic patients
- Reduce Chronic Pain and Discomfort from Arthritis: Reduces side effect from arthritis such as pain, stiffness, and discomfort in joints. It also helps relieve pain in patients with fibromyalgia and tendonitis
- Reduce Chronic Pain and Discomfort from Arthritis: Reduces side effect from arthritis such as pain, stiffness, and discomfort in joints. It also helps relieve pain in patients with fibromyalgia and tendonitisBoost Body Detoxification: This form of therapy causes deep sweating, which causes the body to eliminate about 7 times more toxins and waste substances
- Improve Circulation: Blood and Lymphatic circulation are greatly improved, decreasing pain and inflammation after intense workouts and improving muscle recovery
- Prevent Early Signs of Aging: Detoxifying the skin and increasing circulation results in a youthful skin that is free from wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and other signs of aging
- Promote Relaxation: One of the main benefits of infrared sauna therapy is its ability to promote great relaxation. The heat penetrated into the body helps to relax muscles and relieve tension/spasms, allowing you to fully relax and de-stress
- Helping with chronic fatigue
- Helping with poor digestion
- Helping cope with depression, anxiety, and anger
How Does it Make You Feel Afterwards?
A 15–45 minutes session in the sauna will have you more relaxed, less stressful, pain-free, and more comfortable. You will also be able to sleep better. If you live in Boerne, TX and are looking to have a great experience with infrared saunas, then Cyrofit Boerne is the perfect place for you. Cyrofit has the ideal professionals who are happy to help you improve your overall health and wellbeing. All you have to do is simply schedule a session and have the moment of your life!!